We value the privacy of our clients and the visitors to this website. Any of the following types of personal information that may be made available to us while you are using this website shall be kept confidential:
- Your name or any part of it
- Company, home, postal or other physical address
- Other contact information, such as a telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information
- Title or position in a company or an organization
- Industry in which you are employed or do business
- Personal interests
- Any other information needed to provide a service you request on this website
Some examples of when you might provide personal information include:
- Emailing, calling or otherwise communicating with the attorney or his office.
- Posting a question or comment through the website.
- Requesting any type of material available on or offered through the website.
- Registering for any a seminar or event announced or offered through the website.
- Participating in an online survey that we may conduct.
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list maintained by the attorney.
- Submitting an entry for a contest or other promotion offered through this website.
- Logging in to the website
- Providing a name and/or a password in response to a request from this website.
Domain Information Collection
We may collect information to enable us to analyze how our visitors use this website. This data enables us to become more familiar with which people visit our website, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. We use this information to improve the offerings contained in this website. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not share your personal information with anyone without your permission, except under conditions listed below:
- Sharing such information with a third party service working on our behalf is necessary to serve you.
- Sharing such information with a third party is necessary to provide you with a product or service.
We will also disclose your personal information, if required to do so by law, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our website.
We strive to protect your personal information. However, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters, numbers and symbols.
Protecting the Privacy of Children
Children are not the target audience for our website. Our policy is to avoid entirely collecting personal information from children.
Links to Third Party Sites
This website may contain links to other websites. We do not share your personal information with those other websites, and we are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those website and the persons sponsoring or publishing those other websites.